1. Website Usage
This site is controlled and operated by AEB from its offices within the State of Qatar. The information on this site may relate to services that may or may not be available in your country. AEB makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All reasonable measures are taken by AEB to ensure that this Website is operational. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. Where possible, we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
You shall not modify, distribute, transmit, republish, broadcast or reproduce any printed document or screen shot or download or copied content of this website for public or commercial use without our prior written consent.
While visiting this website you are restricted to post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents that is:
- discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others,
- which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the State of Qatar;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, corrupted data,
- or other potentially harmful software or data.
2. User Conduct
You agree that you will comply with all of these Terms and Conditions of Use and that you will not use AEB’s or its Affiliates’ names, URLs, LOGO, trademarks, server, or other materials in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or “spam.”
In addition, you may not transmit to AEB in any way any communications, text, graphics or other information that:
- contains any viruses, or other disabling devices or other harmful component intended to or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, covertly interrupt, or confiscate any system, data, or information;
- Infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party;
- is obscene, fraudulent, indecent, or that defames, abuses, harasses, or threatens;
- Encourages any illegal activity forbidden by law;
- Violates the privacy of individuals, including, but not limited to, other users of this site;
- Violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
3. Third Party Sites
This Website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of each of these third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions posted on the applicable websites. AEB has no control over such third party websites and the inclusion on the Website of a hyperlink to any third party website is not an endorsement by AEB of such website, or to any content, products or services available on it. Any use of such hyperlinks or third party sites is at your sole risk.
4. Intellectual Property rights
The name AEB and its Logo are the trade names, and service marks belonging to Arab Engineering Bureau and its branch offices. Any use of such marks /name without the prior written consent of AEB is prohibited.
The content and compilation of content included on website, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software, are the sole property of Arab Engineering Bureau and are protected by copyright laws. Such copyright protected content cannot be reproduced without Arab Engineering Bureau’s express written consent.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you misuse this website, you hereby agree to indemnify, release and hold Arab Engineering Bureau, its affiliates, licensees and their employees, directors and management harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your use of this Website including without limitation:
- any breach or alleged breach by you of these terms and conditions,
- any claim that any content submitted by you caused damage or loss to a third party and/or
- any breach of any intellectual property right of any third party
6. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Arab Engineering Bureau, its affiliates, its licensors or employees or Directors or Management be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability, for:
- any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may be incurred by you;
- any loss of data, income, business or profits (whether direct or indirect) that may be incurred by you; and
- any claim, damage, or loss which may be incurred by you in connection with your use of or inability to use this Website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon any content appearing on this Website or any linked sites). The limitations on AEB’s liability to you above shall apply whether or not AEB, its affiliates or employees or Directors or Management have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages arising.
AEB makes no representations and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of suitability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. AEB shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or loss (including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption and loss or damage of software or data) whether in statute, contract, negligence or any other tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this site or any action or failure to act taken in reliance on the information in it or any linked site.
Whilst, we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times however we make no representation or warranties regarding the accuracy or functionality of the website.
All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or warranty of non-infringement. You use the material on this website at your own discretion without any obligation from the part of Arab Engineering Bureau at all. No data transmission over the internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100 % secure, but we take appropriate steps to try to protect the security.
8. Changes & Modifications
9. Personal information
11. Change in policy
12. Disclaimer and Limits
13. Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the prevalent laws of State of Qatar, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any lawsuit or other action brought by AEB and its Affiliates, you or any third party to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use, or in connection with any matters related to this site, shall be subject only to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of State of Qatar.
14. Questions and Contact Information